ABOUT NEW POLYMERS PLANT 'SENEGE'
Construction of 'Senege' plant was initiated by the group of companies 'Europlast', which is one of the biggest PET pre-form manufacturer in Russia (market share 25%). Pre-form is an intermediate product for making PET bottle, it is obtained from PET by castling under pressure. 'Europlast' companies being a large PET consumers had strong interest in a reliable supplier of high quality PET.
For two years 'Europlast' specialists conducted market researches and selection of supplier and manufacturers of equipment for new PET production plant. Investor is 'Woncom Technologies', Inc. resident in Cyprus. Contractual negotiations with suppliers and financial agent - Commerzbank, Germany took one year.
Finally on March 19, 2004 contracts for equipment supply were signed and the project initiated. A new plant named 'New polymers plant 'SENEGE', JSC was successfully launched in 2007.
New polymers plant 'SENEGE' is located in industrial park of the
city of Solnechnogorsk, Moscow region. Site area is 7 hectars. Preliminary
permission for siting was obtained from the local administration
in 2003. In the beginning of 2006 a permission for construction
was received upon approval of design and constructional documents
by all stakeholders and regulators.
The site selection was stipulated by the following factors:
- vicinity to main sales markets (consumers of 30% of PET in Russia are located within 100 km from Moscow);
- railway from Podsolnechnaya station (important prerequisite for supply of ethilene glycol);
- good cooperation established with Solnechnogorsk local administration;
- favorable labour market conditions, presence of qualified workforce in Solnechnogorsk city and nearby cities - Zelenograd, Klin;
- road connection (200 m long) to Moscow-St.Petersburg highway,
- vicinity of Moscow international airport Sheremetyevo, which is important for equipment warranty and services.
BASIC FIGURES AND FACTS
Full name - 'New Polymers Plant 'SENEGE', JSC
Construction finished - 2007
Address - Russian Federation, 141500, Moscow region, industrial zone 'Rekintzo'
Mailing address - Russian Federation, 141500, Moscow region, industrial zone 'Rekintzo'
Telephone +7 (495) 2-534-534
Industry branch - chemical production
Products - Polyethylenephthalate for bottles
Production capacity - 100 000 tonns per year
RF market share - 17%
World market share - 1%
Registered capital - 989 605 377 roubles
Employees - 250
CEO - Maksim M. Turin